Friday, January 30, 2009
Much water passed under the bridge since last? Eh? Guess that makes for an unending list of tags to be completed. I better get started with Alien’s else he warned me of dire consequences
1. What does your user name mean?
Shylock. Need Explanation? Grab Merchant of Venice: P. I pride in believing myself to be unsympathetic and demanding
2. Elaborate on your user photo.
An year old. On being asked to pose- the instant reaction was to fly.
3. How many comments do you have?
Really? You want to know them?
4. What's your current relationship status?
Hmmm. Single. If you have reasons to believe otherwise let me know. I should also indulge in the adventure
5. What exactly are you wearing right now?
A striped tee and boxers. Was this question meant to be some captcha or something? Wondering whether I was still human just like the word verification?
6. What is your current problem?
To chalk out a schedule for my project.
7. What do you love the most?
What- Food, Football, Blogging
If what is to be understood as progressive form of Who then Family and Friends
8. What makes you most happy?
Good Food, The touch of grass and the kiss of the ball?
9. Are you musically inclined?
Is there anything as musically inclined? I fear music for me is a mood reflector for seldom one sees a frolic song in somber environ.
10. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were on cocaine?
I think my initial reaction would be to check the room I am in. Luck permitting, a bike ride? The air high to go on with cocaine?
11. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Wouldn’t have stopped playing football once I took to spectacles.
Wouldn’t have let my aggressive streak to desert me
12. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
A squirrel or a rabbit? Run around without a care!
13. Ever had a near-death experience?
Had a accident of sorts. I am told, considering the narrow hilly road we might have toppled down. I was too young to gauge and be a part of the tension.
14. Name an obvious quality you have.
Ready for most things
15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Cemeteries of London.
Sway(Of late this tune has struck onto me)
16. Are you happy today?
Yes. Its convocation time around in here. Got the chance to play with my first captain
17. Who will cut and paste this first?
Usha Ma’am , though she would be busy!
18. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Virender Sehwag I believe.
19. Do you have a secret crush on someone?
20. Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?
Hostel. Kitchen? Sink? I know about giving a ball a kitchen sink!
21. Have you ever been in a fight?
I have been. Some I regret, some I don’t.
22. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Large audience? Singing? Duhh
23. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Hmmm. The intelligence! The approach to a conversation?
24. What's your biggest mistake?
I am not yet repenting. Guess the biggest has to come yet.
25. Say something totally random about you.
26. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
No. Never. Do tell me if I can ever look like a footballer :P
27. Are you comfortable with your height?
28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
If (romantic== Touching)
1. My farewell gift at school.
2. The letters my friends wrote to my after school.
29. What are your favourite smells?
Wet earth. ( Much had been artistically said about them)
Smell of a perfectly laid football pitch.
Oddly enough, diesel smells good.
And yes, the ‘smell’ of exotic mom’s cuisines.
30. What's something that really annoys you?
31. What's something you really like?
Playing. Being with Friends. Family. Cousins
32. Do you give random hugs and kisses?
Kisses? I wonder. Hugs- Very much :P
33. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
34. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
I would like this to be done by:
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Since long? Eh? Hither I hop in to dust the place and ornament itJ. I shall be back with a post soon. Co-bloggers (Blogger :P) have been generous to me with their words. I beg pardon for the long delay and I present the award to myself without much ado: P.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I pass these awards onto-
Usha Ma'm (For all the wonderful words and her unique gift to touch people with words)
Marvin (For he deserves the second chance to accept award. This might as well make him recollect things)
Piper(For the pipe he smokes, the ashes of whose make for an unmistakable read)
Temptress(For always surprising me withher words)
Banter(For her travelogues and her free spirit and everything in between)
oo7(For the amazing persistence and liking of my blog :D. Surely rain has a way :))
Impulsive,Me (For being impulsive :))
Mads(For the brilliance streaks with madness :P)
Thank you Usha ma’am for such a wonderful gesture. Indeed without your words this place would have been a sundry desert.